DOES YOUR NON-MOTORIZED TREADMILL PROMOTE GOOD (OR BAD) RUNNING TECHNIQUES?
- The curve shaped models do NOT offer variable resistance and NO data on power outputs.
- The curve shaped models are designed to run in the maintenance phase to perform steady-state cardio at moderate intensity.
- The curve shaped models have a belt that carries a lot of momentum, making it challenging for smooth transitions between low and high intervals.
- On the curve shaped models, if the user need to stop, they will have to jump with both feet on each side to let the belt slow down.
- Encourage the runners to over-stride in the front (pulled hamstring) and punish you for landing your feet under your body’s center of gravity.
- HiTrainer offers different levels of resistance and data on power outputs as well as left / right Forces.
- HiTrainer is designed to run in the Drive Phase to perform sprint cardio for high intensity and much shorter workouts.
- The HiTrainer belt has zero momentum, when user is performing Interval trainings, the response between walking and sprinting is immediate.
- On the HiTrainer, if the user need to stop, the belt will immediately stop, making it a very safe tool to use for any type of users.
- The Drive Position encourages the runners to impact the ground under the body's center of gravity.
THE HITRAINER DIFFERENCE